Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have been tagged...

Confused Rambler shared his biggest quirks with the world (or the few odd people who read his blog) and has tagged me to do the same. I have no clue why I am doing this, but here goes...

1. I love stationery !! I can spend hours in the store browsing through all sorts of writing material - notebooks, paper, envelopes, diaries, pens, pencils...ya especially pencils :)
2. I make a detailed agenda during vacations which of course we never follow. But even the act of making an agenda is so fulfilling
3. I dont like the feeling of weightlessness that comes with amusement park rides, planes etc.
4. I DETEST bass sounds because it makes me restless and uncomfortable. I have a theory that the bass frequencies resonate with my heart and might cause it to explode. My theory has been rubbished and I have been ridiculed by my friends. But when has the world recognized greatness?
5. I dont answer my cell phone. It is for me to contact others, not others to reach me at will. Needless to say,
I never check my voicemail. Can someone tell me how to disable it?
6. I get cranky when hungry. So Abi ensures I am well-fed at all times

I think this should do for now. For my part, I am tagging Ink, quirky quill, meravablog and T to share their biggest quirks...

9 comments:

Quirky Quill said...

Done done done! :) this was an easy tag-got "quirk" in my first name!

PaintItRed said...

Hahaa.. well written short post! My views:

1) ACP... i actually spend a fair bit of time next to stationery and photo-copy machine at office :-)

2) hehe... to me this is a serious challenge, unless there is a drive involved somewhere

3) No comments! :-)

4) This clearly shows the after effects of excessive geeky-ness! I just don't buy this!

5) Completely true! - phone in gulab jamun is a nice way to diable everything!

6) Completely true!

~T

Horsie said...

hi makdee...
i too am a total sucker for stationery :). have a collection of sorts!!

also, i can never ever buy a single pen!! i have to have to buy a black n a blue together!! :).

weirdos we...

Megha said...

hehe...i should feel lucky that you answer my sms-es ;-)...VVSACP to point 6) :-)

Lavanya Deepak said...

Hi,
I guess if it were not for it being "against my ideals", i would have bought every single piece of stationery made in the world...and I would travel all over JUST to do that...but the whole tree cutting thing and the possibility of using my digital stuff in every corner of my life makes me not do this.
If only I were born like a 100 years ago...for one, atleast i wudnt drag my laptop to my stove top so i can get all the ingredients of the recipe right ;)

shrenik said...

updates, updates, we want updates!!
GET TO IT!!!

:)

Quirky Quill said...

2 months and no post! why why why?

Quirky Quill said...

Tagged- take it up now!!

Vishy said...

On a totally different note...why have you stopped writing??